- These Regulations (“Regulations”) define the rules of use for the Newsletter service.
- The Newsletter is published by Hicron Sp. z o.o. which has its registered office in Wrocław, at ul. Gwiaździsta 62, 53-413 Wrocław, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław Fabryczna in Wrocław, the 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000250424, with share capital of PLN 118,490; Tax ID No. NIP: 894-28-54-019, Business ID No. REGON: 020231066 (the “Publisher”).
- The Newsletter service shall mean the sending, by the Publisher, of commercial information by electronic mail to an email address specified by the Subscriber, consisting of the most important industry news, information about Hicron and the products and services offered by Hicron (the “Newsletter”). The Newsletter subscription service shall be free, provided for an unlimited duration and accessible to any hicron.com website user (the “Subscriber”) after its activation pursuant to item 6 of the Regulations.
- The Newsletter shall contain, among other things, news, case studies, links to materials for download and information about Hicron Sp. z o.o. and the Publisher’s events. Each Newsletter email shall contain:
- Information about the Publisher,
- A complete subject field specifying the contents of the message,
- Information on how to unsubscribe.
- The Subscriber shall activate the Newsletter service by:
- Entering the email address in the ‘Sign up for the Newsletter’ form on specific pages of the www.hicron.com website to which they wish to receive the Newsletter, and by clicking a hyperlink in an email automatically sent to the email address specified by the Subscriber for the purpose of verifying the correctness of their registration details.
- Entering the Subscriber’s email address elsewhere on the www.hicron.com website as designated for signing up for the Newsletter, among other things, while downloading a case study or an e-book, as well as by completing a contact form available at www.hicron.com.
- For the Newsletter service to be used by the Subscriber, an active and properly set up email account is required.
- For the purpose of the provision of the Newsletter service, the Publisher shall process the Subscriber’s personal data as the Controller of the data. Detailed information on the processing of the Subscribers’ personal data is available at the following address.
- The Newsletter service shall be provided based on the Subscriber’s consent to being provided with commercial information by the Publisher, which the Subscriber shall grant prior to signing up for the Newsletter. Such approval is voluntary, however, it is required for the provision of the service by the Publisher. The Subscriber shall have the right to withdraw their consent at any time, which shall result in the removal of their email address from the Newsletter service distribution list.
- Newsletter Subscribers can unsubscribe from the service by clicking a hyperlink in the footer of every email containing the Newsletter, and then ticking an appropriate box on the website to which they are redirected.
- The Publisher shall reserve the right to amend the “Newsletter Regulations” after advising the Subscriber in advance about that fact by email. The amended Regulations shall enter into force after 14 days from the Subscriber being advised of the amendment by email. If the Subscriber fails to approve the amended Regulations, they shall declare the cancelling of their subscription, as described in item 10. The current Regulations have been published at www.hicron.com.
- Complaints about the service shall be sent by email to the following address: [email protected]. Complaint should include a detailed description of the problem. Replies to complaints shall be made within 14 days from the date of their receipt by email, to the email address from which the complaint was sent.
- The Publisher shall have the right to delete a Subscriber’s email address from the list of Subscribers, if it is incorrect or invalid, without specifying a reason.
- The Publisher shall reserve their right to discontinue the provision of the Newsletter service to all or individual Subscribers without specifying a reason, after the Subscriber(s) has (have) been notified about that fact by email.
Terms and condition
of the Newsletter service