We do not only design solutions, but also build web applications – working on both computers and mobile devices.
Each project starts with learning the company’s business strategy, the role of the particular solution and its business goals. We call a project successful only when we add value to our customer’s business by providing a product that is more efficient, better scalable and is fulfilling the business needs in a wider range.
Talented engineers work at DSS-Hicron: back- and front-end developers who take care of every aspect of your application, from user-friendly UI to full integrity of databases. And since the integral part of software development is testing, know that our QA engineers and DevOps take part in the process from its beginning to the end.
DSS-Hicron does not place itself as a body-leasing unit. We are a software company building customer-centric teams. Depending on your needs, software development of a progressive web application for your business can take many faces:
a few our engineers will enforce your team with their knowledge, skills, experience from similar projects and the ability to think out of the box
from an idea and product design till a ready and tested software: DSS-Hicron takes care of the whole process, giving you at the end a product that you can use
finishing the application is just the beginning of its life cycle – and managed services are meant to be a support in the stage after deploying which means maintaining, improving, adding new features, following optimizations and upgrades, developing Change Requests. For as long as you need
In all of the above-mentioned cases, our team is led by Agile Delivery Lead who ensures our cooperation is fruitful and runs smoothly.
We are known for tailoring services to our customers’ needs. What does this mean? It means we do not calculate how many developers you need for your project. Instead, we analyze your business situation and propose a well-rounded team, led by Agile Delivery Lead, that possesses all necessary skills and knowledge. Very often that means fewer people than you estimated!
We are not coders, but open-minded and business driven software engineers. That’s the essence and DNA of Digital Software Services unit.
Evolutionary Development – our work philosophy
Like many modern software companies, DSS-Hicron works in agile methodology. We, however, decided to take it to the next level and shape our methods so they in the first place fulfill the business needs of your company. Our working philosophy is called Evolutionary Development.
Evolutionary Development means:
- adapting plans to customer’s feedback,
- frequent delivery of product’s features,
- working in iterative cycles,
- delivering ready-to-go feature or piece of software,
- incremental product releases,
- taking software into account as a product with its lifecycle,
- creation of the product roadmap containing features, change requests, optimization, updates etc.
We consider our work as ‘done’, when we deliver not a code, but when our software addresses a certain business need.
Progressive Web Applications
Can you have a web application that works as a native mobile one on every operating system, does not need to be downloaded and can send push notifications? Yes – ask DSS-Hicron to develop a progressive web application for your company!
Progressive web applications – PWA – have many advantages of native mobile apps. They can be launched from a home screen of the user’s device (not by a browser), work in offline mode and send push notifications. At the same time, contrary to mobile applications, they do not need to be downloaded and installed on the device, work on every operating system and with every browser and are responsive to every screen size. An additional advantage is that the PWA can be developed much faster than native mobile apps. The added value for our customers is cost optimization because only one team is working on the PWA – and not one on the web version, and the other on the mobile native one.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested:
- how to make a software that addresses your company’s needs;
- what is the size of the team needed to develop an application that you have in mind;
- if is it possible to add certain features to your application, or to create an application with such features;
- how to solve challenges the company is struggling with?
- how to remove bottlenecks connected with IT engineers shortage?
- how to deliver more applications and products that you are capable to do internally?
- what is DSS-Hicron’s story with successful setting up nearshore teams?
- why nearshore from Poland? What are the benefits?
- how do we solve C-level challenges and help with reaching your goals?
Leave your name and query and provide contact details, so we can come back to you with all the answers!