In DSS-Hicron’s understanding of the role of a Software Tester, a Quality Assurance Engineer is supposed to be able to work with any piece of software that they will get. To be a QA means that the tester has to have a lot of technical skills (including programming). They have to understand the software architecture, write automatic tests, configure test environment, teach developers to write better unit tests, dockerize the application and so on.
TestOps in our understanding is a tester that can take care of operations part of the system. They configure the pipelines, monitor performance and write applications that support the software.
The shift from a traditional way of seeing testers to TestOps is interesting – but not really new for DSS-Hicron. Our QA engineers always had a set of more technical skills and were able to do more than just using test scripts. You can say the change in the industry is welcomed by us – because the industry is finally rising to our standards. We are also aware of the fact that not in all circumstances such approach will be successful or even desired. So our team contains also manual test specialists, trained in the area of operations, but in the expertise of exploratory testing.
QA & Testing is an integrated part of each and every project that we deliver. This is the secret of providing top quality products for our customers.
Are you searching for Quality Assurance services?
Maybe you want to ask us:
- how QA can stop your business from losing money, time or resources;
- what to do to speed up your product’s time-to-market;
- can tests really show what to improve, instead of just pointing out bugs;
- how to improve security, reliability and overall quality of your products on every stage of its lifecycle;
- if we can eliminate bottlenecks by improving the culture of testing in your company?
If so, do not wait and write to us! Our experts answer all your questions and help you improve your products!