Do you wish to scale?
Today, a number of people using e-learning platforms grow at a rapid pace. For online courses providers, it is the best time to think about scaling their businesses.
However, with scaling comes additional problems that slow down your progress and diminish the return from the investment.
- Your resources are getting tight when you decide to focus on growing.
- Your key developers are tied by everyday tasks.
- Bugfixes and maintenance take most of the time.
What to do to make scaling easier for your company?
Start outsourcing development tasks to DSS Hicron and save time and money!
By outsourcing some of your development projects, you are:
saving money (outsourcing is cheaper than hiring developers);
having time to focus on the most important matters for your company (like developing a new product or delivering value to your best clients).
keeping all your business processes going,
What are the benefits of outsourcing?
- We will start working on your project immediately – without lengthy onboardings and training.
- Our development teams are self-managing – you do not need to micro-manage when you are working with us.
- We have a long experience of working remotely, so we know how to be efficient without being in the same office.
- We are speaking English fluently!
- In addition to impeccable work ethos (you will see how committed we are!), we have also a European approach. You will find it easy to communicate with us, give and receive feedback, and set goals!
Interested in cooperation? Then leave a message below!
What our partners say about us
After carefully evaluating suppliers, we decided to try a new approach and start working with a near-shore software house. Cooperation with DSS from Hicron was something different, and it turned out to be a great success that brought added value to our company.
With HICRON’s creative ideas and fresh perspective, we reached a new level of our core platform and achieved our business goals.
Many thanks for what you did so far; we are looking forward to more in future!