Who is DevOps?
DevOps engineer is a person that not only supports the software development process but also deploys it and monitors its performance. In a more traditional approach, one team was responsible for developing an application, and the other for deploying it. Very often these two teams did not communicate properly with each other, which led to work delays and slowing down the improvement cycle.
Since it is a developer that knows the application the best, it was natural to hand over the duties of maintaining software to them. That cut in half the time needed to put the software to market, but also made possible its continuous development.
But there are more benefits than just improving software development. Without DevOps engineer, it’s almost impossible to draw full benefits from cloud solutions, microservices or automation – all those tools that speed your business up!
State-of-the-art DevOps practices enable providing high quality software within short release cycles while allowing developers to focus on what they do best.
Do you want to:
- Reduce the workload of your IT team?
- Know how to improve the time-to-market of your products?
- Adopt DevOps culture in your company?
- Protect your company from the rising costs of cloud scaling?
- Understand how your business needs can be addressed?
- Reduce the costs of your development team?
- React immediately to errors and downtimes?
Then contact us! Leave your query and provide contact details, so we can come back to you with a plan of improvements for your company!